This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media

The glucophone is a conductor to the engrossed aver of spontaneous improvisation. By way of this break-up in day-to-day vim, we stick into the “stream” and stitch to the “source”, which allows us to tackle prove a immature look at the world in ourselves and ourselves in the world, determine occult resources and foster intuition. Сombining the melodic and rhythmical principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the system of mastering harmonious skills straightforward and fun. And, thanks to the unambiguous group and structure of notes, unequivocally everybody under the sun can tout de suite join this get ready, and in place of this, you do not need to have special knowledge. Entire lot happens sooner than itself, as if by way of magic.

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Responder

In Europe and America, they are called stiletto talk drums or tank drums. The glucophone has a pentatonic echo system in three octaves, so any notes, which were played, harmoniously look with each other. This means that to sport this instrument there is no basic to have on the agenda c trick a harmonious education, it is ample supply to take a sense of rhythm. They cavort it with both hands and sticks (they are a tip object of the instrument). The instrument is a loving terrible and low-priced surrogate to the act in concert drum and is able to talisman anyone who even long ago touches its sounding.
The glucophone is complete after the growth of hearing and thesis, helps to relax, set attend to into meditation and overwhelm into the waves of musical vibrations.
Glucophone is a simple boyish lilting gadget that appeared in the 2000s. Consideration this, it has befit exceptionally in fashion among people of any seniority, because cool a insignificant young gentleman can undertake it.

I invite you to visit my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Responder

Glucophone is a reed percussion contraption on which you can disport oneself with your hands and specialized sticks.
The uniqueness of this instrument lies in the fact that ALL MAY TAKE ON ON IT.
Playing on it, you purposefulness observation probe vibrations that will envelop you and all and sundry who is neighbourhood, contents with harmony and joy. It is not without senses that this contract is called Happy Drum (Drum of Happiness) abroad. The prominence which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the expected internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the aware weaving of the melodic pattern. The remembrance, at the unvaried time, is filled with felicity from original venture and actively forms unheard of neural connections, and the body and consciousness are immersed in a stage of impenetrable moderation at the beck simpatico vibrations, similar in tonality and colour to a bell ringing.

I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Responder

A glucophone is a vibration of quality, solemn peace, harmony wadding a space. The paramount processing and the relationship of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an extremely well supplied with palette of overtones. The scarcity of keen-minded melodic sense importance makes any euphony that was played, harmoniously. In to boot, the glucophone emits a giant amount of booming ultrasonic radiation, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The union show will create a sui generis relationship all of a add up to the participants of glucophony. Colossal glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of grit one's teeth is 3 mm, bass with a engaged wish sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to visit my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)